Summary of Green Mountain Express Schedule Changes
Effective: Monday, July 10, 2016
- The schedule has changed from a Purple Cover to an Orange Cover
- The Blue Line will not operate 9:45am -10:00am & 3:00pm-3:15pm
- Martin's Mini Mart, corner of Washington & Main, has been added as an untimed stop, near the rear of Martin's Lot on the Blue Line.
- The Red Line will not operate 10:00am-10:15am & 3:15pm-3:30pm
- Red line service now ends at 6pm, year round.
- Green Line South will not operate 1:55-2:30, service ends at 5:33pm.
- Green Line North will not operate 2:12pm-2:48pm, service ends at 5:50pm.
- A fifth run has been added on the Purple Line, departing the transfer station at 12:10 pm, turning around at Stewart's in Pownal.
- The Orange Line bus that served the Southern Vermont College at 12:05 has been discontinued. The Brown Line will serve SVC during this period.
- A fifth run has been added to the Orange Line departing the transfer station at 1:00pm, round trip to Arlington. This run turns around at Battenkill Health Center. The location of this turn around spot will change once the new Battenkill Health Center is open.
- The Orange Line route path has been corrected on the map. Orange Line now follows Orchard Road.
- Several runs to the Southern Vermont College are now seasonal, these are highlighted in blue.
- An "R" request stop at the rear gate of Bennington College has been added to the Brown Line. This request stop is for the College side of the rear gate only.