Bus Schedules on the schedule pages go into effect on August 10th, 2015.
View the changes HERE
Download the 2015 schedule here
- No fare increases; students ride free, with identification (if requested).
- In partnership with the Moover (DVTA)
we have a free, round trip bus service to Wilmington with daily round trip connections to Brattleboro, VT (via DVTA). The Emerald Line Service
will travel over Route 9 four times per day, Monday through Friday, during the winter months (Sept to June) and three times during the summer. Flag stops are permitted where safe.
- Residents living on the east end of Bennington should consider using the Emerald Line to access the Transfer Station.
- Mini Pocket Schedules and Posters will be available again this year.
- New times for the Red
Lines, please note the seasonal service and designated breaks.
- We will stop at the Middle School at 3:55 and 4:55 PM (School Days only) to provide free service for students coming into town after activities.
- Our buses pass MAUHS every 30 mins. on their way to the Pleasant Street Transfer Station.
- MAUHS and MAUMS, Burr Burton and Grace Christian students traveling to, from and around the area ride free.
- Southern VT College, CCV, Bennington College & Northeast Baptist College students ride free!
- Enhanced Saturday service and shorter headways on the Green Line
; now the buses meet at Aldi's/CVS Plaza.
- Purple Line provides additional service to Pownal and Williamstown, MA.
- Improved long distance connections to Burlington, VT and Albany, NY.
- New Blue Line
stop at Martin's Mini Mart, corner of Washington & Main (downtown Bennington)
- The Transfer Station is now open weekdays 7AM - 6PM and Saturdays 11AM - 3PM.